MPIA Solar Roadshow 2020-2021
– Conference & Exhibition
Generating electricity from solar system on your roof?
Selling electricity to TNB from solar system on your roof?
What is the tax incentive for a company spending on a solar system?
The MPIA Solar Roadshow 2020-2021 is a congregation of the authorities and industry players to impart comprehensive information about solar PV system investment. Details on incentives, licensing procedure, insurance coverage, Net Energy Metering (NEM), P2P energy trading, etc. will be elaborated during the event.
Having the support from industry as well as the authorities – Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA), Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) and Energy Commission (ST) – the MPIA Solar Roadshow has become a one-stop platform to channel accurate information on schemes, incentives, risk, return of investment, as well as the technical and financial aspects related to solar PV system deployment. This is the most focused effort of its kind to date with the government, solar industry and industrial consumers all coming together for the common benefit and good for the environment and Malaysia.
Admission is free (limited to 2 pax per organization), scroll down to register or email to email@example.com for enquiry.
**Please note that each participant from your organisation must fill in the form individually.
MPIA High Tea Q2
Webinar: Distributed Solar PV Development in Malaysia
Topic: Distributed Solar PV Development in Malaysia (Free Admission)
Date: 7 Jan 2021 (Thursday)
Time: 3-4 PM (GMT+8)
The webinar would help on:
- Interpretation of distributed solar PV development in Malaysia, and prediction of distributed solar future in 2021
- How inverters adapt to the currents of new high-power modules to achieve the lowest LCOE on your solar projects?
- Optimizing the Operation & Maintenance and performance management of Distributed Solar PV energy portfolio to maximize the efficiency, and Smart O&M Application in Malaysia under pandemic
- Ir. Nor Ziha Zainol Abidin, Head of Marketing, GSPARX, TNB
- Franck Constant, CEO, Constant Energy
- Ko Chuan Zhen, CEO & CO Founder, Plus Solar
- Anna Kang, Key Account Manager, Inverter Expert, Growatt
- Shantanu Sirsath, Technical Head-APAC, Growatt
- Chor Jack, Partner, Christopher & Lee Ong
For attendance, kindly register at https://zoom.com.cn/webinar/register/WN_-N411EDIQZ2RYPB1lpVYJw
Webinar: How to Maintain Sustainable Development of Solar Power in Malaysia
Topic: How to maintain sustainable development of solar power in Malaysia?
Date: 26 Nov 2020
Time: 3.00 pm
- Current RE/ Solar development in Malaysia: Malaysian Government’s incentives and initiatives, impact of FiT system, Net Energy Metering (NEM) scheme, grid load and capacity
- Main challenges faced by LSS PV projects developers, like restrictions on foreign equity shareholding, availability of land, grid connectivity, state Government approvals and etc.
- Detailed interpretation of key factors of investing a LSSPV project, differences and upcoming opportunities for local and international investors
- Forecast analysis on the optimization of solar power generation into the whole renewable energy mix? Future strategic plan for LSSPV bidding projects
ASEAN Super 8 Virtual Connect Exhibition
11th International Greentech & Eco-Products Exhibition & Conference Malaysia (IGEM)
The 11th International Greentech & Eco-Products Exhibition & Conference Malaysia (IGEM).
The biggest flagship event organised annually by the Ministry of Environment & Water (KASA) creating a platform for solution providers and green business to tap into the fast-expanding ASEAN market by showcasing the latest innovation to policy makers, government organisations, investor and the mass market.
IGEM 2020’s theme of “Energising Sustainability” through green technologies to empower climate action today explores the integrated modes between green economy solutions and its applications to the aim of achieving sustainable development goals for various global industries.
In view of the recent global Covid-19 pandemic. IGEM 2020, in its 11th series, has received overwhelming response for it to be hosted virtually. Majority of the stakeholders believed that hosting IGEM 2020 virtually would be an excellent solution for all stakeholders to progressively continue with their marketing and promotional activities. This attest the volume of confidence the industry has in IGEM 2020 towards contributing to the economic and social advancement in line with its sustainable future growth