MPIA Solar Roadshow 2020-2021
– Conference & Exhibition
Generating electricity from solar system on your roof?
Selling electricity to TNB from solar system on your roof?
What is the tax incentive for a company spending on a solar system?
The MPIA Solar Roadshow 2020-2021 is a congregation of the authorities and industry players to impart comprehensive information about solar PV system investment. Details on incentives, licensing procedure, insurance coverage, Net Energy Metering (NEM), P2P energy trading, etc. will be elaborated during the event.
Having the support from industry as well as the authorities – Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA), Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) and Energy Commission (ST) – the MPIA Solar Roadshow has become a one-stop platform to channel accurate information on schemes, incentives, risk, return of investment, as well as the technical and financial aspects related to solar PV system deployment. This is the most focused effort of its kind to date with the government, solar industry and industrial consumers all coming together for the common benefit and good for the environment and Malaysia.
Admission is free (limited to 2 pax per organization), scroll down to register or email to email@example.com for enquiry.
**Please note that each participant from your organisation must fill in the form individually.
Webinar MIDF :
Financial Assistance for MPIA Members
MPIA High Tea Q2,2020
1st Malaysia Engineering Exhibition and Conference 2021
ENGINEER 2021 – 1st Malaysia Engineering Exhibition and Conference 2021
Date: 1 – 4 December 2021
Time: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC), Malaysia
ENGINEER is a premier industry trade event aimed to bridge engineering professionals in Malaysia with the ASEAN region. Covering 5 key engineering sectors (i.e. Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, and Mechanical), ENGINEER offers the engineering professionals and key industry players an invaluable opportunity to network, collaborate and exchange ideas.
Jointly organized by The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (IEM) and C.I.S, the 4-day event is expected to welcome 12,000 trade and professional visitors. A platform to showcase an exhibition with cutting-edge solutions and advanced engineering products and technologies; a series of forums, symposiums and seminars alongside awards night for industry recognition.
Clean Power & New Energy 2021
The CLEAN POWER & NEW ENERGY 2021 is an interactive and innovative platform, bringing together leading power and utility leaders, government decision makers, renewable energy companies, economists, financiers, and investors to discover how the economic, financial, and political framework for energy is evolving, and to assess the implications of growing renewable deployment for the future shape of the energy industry.
- How Malaysia can improve and compete in the global race.
- Why the equator is an advantageous location when it comes to solar power.
- The role of untapped potentials in Biomass & Biogas.
- Making Energy smarter with Digitalization.
- Advancing Malaysia’s Energy Transformation towards the Future.
- Reforming and financing as the way forward for Malaysia’s Energy Market and more
Do not miss out on this opportunity to learn about what is coming up in the industry.
The seats are limited! Register now at http://www.mcpnewenergy.com/register-now.html
International Greentech & Eco Product Exhibition & Conference Malaysia (IGEM 2021)
BIMP-EAGA Energy Online Conference and Exhibition (BECE)
The BIMP-EAGA Energy Online Conference and Exhibition (BECE) will be held on 23-24 August 2021.
Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines created the East ASEAN Growth Area to shift economic activities from resource extraction to higher levels of processing and value-added production, focusing on industries that adopt clean and green technologies. Launched In 1994, the BIMP-EAGA initiative boosts growth in trade, investments, and tourism through new intra-region shipping routes and air links as well as power interconnection projects.
BIMP-EAGA is exploring ways to tap into sources of renewable energy, which are attracting more investments as the cost of renewables continue to decline. BIMP-EAGA has abundant energy resources, both conventional such as fossil fuels and renewable and developing these resources is key to securing energy supply for the long-term economic growth.
The main objectives of BIMP-EAGA Energy Online Conference and Exhibition (BECE) 2021 are:
– To promote and create awareness of the BIMP EAGA cooperation initiative.
– To update and encourage investment in the BIMP EAGA region, in the Energy sector.
– To connect all the Energy stakeholders in BIMP EAGA region
For further information, please visit https://www.bece.asia/
MPIA members may participate in the BECE conference at a discounted price (Normal Price: USD120/pax, MPIA Member Price: USD85/pax), interested members may write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title BECE Conference and provide your name, designation, organization and phone number for registration by 31 May 2021.
SMART NATION EXPO & FORUM
The exhibition and conference will be held from 16th to 18th August 2021 at the Malaysia International Trade And Exhibition Centre with the theme “ACCELERATING THE DIGITAL ECONOMY”.
Kindly visit http://smartnationexpo.org/about-event.html for further information.
ASEAN Super 8 Announces New Date
9 to 11 November 2021
Webinar: Distributed Solar PV Development in Malaysia
Topic: Distributed Solar PV Development in Malaysia (Free Admission)
Date: 7 Jan 2021 (Thursday)
Time: 3-4 PM (GMT+8)
The webinar would help on:
- Interpretation of distributed solar PV development in Malaysia, and prediction of distributed solar future in 2021
- How inverters adapt to the currents of new high-power modules to achieve the lowest LCOE on your solar projects?
- Optimizing the Operation & Maintenance and performance management of Distributed Solar PV energy portfolio to maximize the efficiency, and Smart O&M Application in Malaysia under pandemic
- Ir. Nor Ziha Zainol Abidin, Head of Marketing, GSPARX, TNB
- Franck Constant, CEO, Constant Energy
- Ko Chuan Zhen, CEO & CO Founder, Plus Solar
- Anna Kang, Key Account Manager, Inverter Expert, Growatt
- Shantanu Sirsath, Technical Head-APAC, Growatt
- Chor Jack, Partner, Christopher & Lee Ong
For attendance, kindly register at https://zoom.com.cn/webinar/register/WN_-N411EDIQZ2RYPB1lpVYJw
Webinar: How to Maintain Sustainable Development of Solar Power in Malaysia
Topic: How to maintain sustainable development of solar power in Malaysia?
Date: 26 Nov 2020
Time: 3.00 pm
- Current RE/ Solar development in Malaysia: Malaysian Government’s incentives and initiatives, impact of FiT system, Net Energy Metering (NEM) scheme, grid load and capacity
- Main challenges faced by LSS PV projects developers, like restrictions on foreign equity shareholding, availability of land, grid connectivity, state Government approvals and etc.
- Detailed interpretation of key factors of investing a LSSPV project, differences and upcoming opportunities for local and international investors
- Forecast analysis on the optimization of solar power generation into the whole renewable energy mix? Future strategic plan for LSSPV bidding projects