MPIA Solar Roadshow 2022
There are over 4.12 million buildings in Malaysia that could potentially installed Solar Photovoltaic (PV) rooftop in Peninsular Malaysia.This has the potential to generate 34,194 MW of electricity which could easily satisfied the entire country’s demand for electricity.
With KEtSA targeting to increase Malaysia’s renewable energy generation from 2% in 2018 to 20% in 2025,the MPIA Solar Roadshow 2022 is committed to share insights of the Solar Photovoltaic energy abilities in fulfilling the electricity demand for the nation.
The MPIA Solar Roadshow 2022 will provide you with the information needed in your decision making process of the Solar Photovoltaic rooftop installations. How much will it cost? what are the requirements? how can it benefits you? what are the incentives available? what are the risk? etc. All these questions will be answered by our panel which will consist of the authorities, agencies, industry players and financiers.
Admission is free, please scroll down to register or email to email@example.com for inquiry.
**Please note that each participant from your organization must fill in the form individually.
World Congress on Innovation & Technology 2022 Malaysia
Malaysia will be playing host to the World Congress on Innovation and Technology (WCIT) from 13-15 September 2022. Hosted in Penang, WCIT 2022 will take center stage, featuring the latest technology and in-depth discussion on technology breakthroughs and innovations. Among notables names include Hock Tan, the CEO of Broadcom and Nancy Giordano, the world renowned futurist. Visit http://www.wcit2022.com for more information.
Webinar MIDF :
Financial Assistance for MPIA Members
FINANCE & INSURANCE TALK
MPIA High Tea Q2,2020
2ND ANNUAL CLEAN POWER & NEW ENERGY 2022
-Date: 20TH-21ST JULY 2022
-Time: 8.30 AM – 6.00PM
-Venue: Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
-Event’s Website Link: http://www.mcpnewenergy.com/
Clean Power & New Energy is the most efficient and targeted event for utility scale renewable companies. Bringing these technologies together will create more value for participants by enhancing opportunities to network, broadening the scope of education and providing access to an exclusive audience.
Incorporating all renewable technologies will be more convenient and cost-effective for multi-tech businesses as well as companies specializing in wind or utility solar who will benefit from an efficient business development forum that attracts decision makers from large-scale developers, corporate buyers and utilities.
MONETISING ENERGY EFFICIENCY & RENEWABLE ENERGY
The trending discussion of Energy Efficiency (EE) and Renewable Energy (RE) has been a hot topic amongst this industry for a long time. Both EE & RE are without doubt the future in energy consumption and not just for Malaysia, but globally.
Join us in this session as we discuss on how private & public sectors could potentially monetize from Energy Efficiency (EE) and Renewable Energy (RE).
🔎 This latest Power Talk edition in September will have its panelist cover on:
✅The current & future energy mix in Malaysia until 2039 in relations to gas, coal & renewable energy.
✅How we can better prepare the future generations with a healthier, greener & cleaner space in relations to CO2 reductions.
✅Energy dilemma – balancing reliability, security (system readiness), affordability & sustainability.
JOIN US AT THE ENGINEER POWER TALK
Date: 28 Sept 2021
Time: 3.00 PM (+8 GMT)
Register & Secure your Seat at https://bit.ly/3tCh2rw
CPD Hour: 1 CPD
CPD No: Applying
1st Malaysia Engineering Exhibition and Conference 2021
ENGINEER 2021 – 1st Malaysia Engineering Exhibition and Conference 2021
Date: 1 – 4 December 2021
Time: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC), Malaysia
ENGINEER is a premier industry trade event aimed to bridge engineering professionals in Malaysia with the ASEAN region. Covering 5 key engineering sectors (i.e. Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, and Mechanical), ENGINEER offers the engineering professionals and key industry players an invaluable opportunity to network, collaborate and exchange ideas.
Jointly organized by The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (IEM) and C.I.S, the 4-day event is expected to welcome 12,000 trade and professional visitors. A platform to showcase an exhibition with cutting-edge solutions and advanced engineering products and technologies; a series of forums, symposiums and seminars alongside awards night for industry recognition.
Clean Power & New Energy 2021
The CLEAN POWER & NEW ENERGY 2021 is an interactive and innovative platform, bringing together leading power and utility leaders, government decision makers, renewable energy companies, economists, financiers, and investors to discover how the economic, financial, and political framework for energy is evolving, and to assess the implications of growing renewable deployment for the future shape of the energy industry.
- How Malaysia can improve and compete in the global race.
- Why the equator is an advantageous location when it comes to solar power.
- The role of untapped potentials in Biomass & Biogas.
- Making Energy smarter with Digitalization.
- Advancing Malaysia’s Energy Transformation towards the Future.
- Reforming and financing as the way forward for Malaysia’s Energy Market and more
Do not miss out on this opportunity to learn about what is coming up in the industry.
The seats are limited! Register now at http://www.mcpnewenergy.com/register-now.html
International Greentech & Eco Product Exhibition & Conference Malaysia (IGEM 2021)
BIMP-EAGA Energy Online Conference and Exhibition (BECE)
The BIMP-EAGA Energy Online Conference and Exhibition (BECE) will be held on 23-24 August 2021.
Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines created the East ASEAN Growth Area to shift economic activities from resource extraction to higher levels of processing and value-added production, focusing on industries that adopt clean and green technologies. Launched In 1994, the BIMP-EAGA initiative boosts growth in trade, investments, and tourism through new intra-region shipping routes and air links as well as power interconnection projects.
BIMP-EAGA is exploring ways to tap into sources of renewable energy, which are attracting more investments as the cost of renewables continue to decline. BIMP-EAGA has abundant energy resources, both conventional such as fossil fuels and renewable and developing these resources is key to securing energy supply for the long-term economic growth.
The main objectives of BIMP-EAGA Energy Online Conference and Exhibition (BECE) 2021 are:
– To promote and create awareness of the BIMP EAGA cooperation initiative.
– To update and encourage investment in the BIMP EAGA region, in the Energy sector.
– To connect all the Energy stakeholders in BIMP EAGA region
For further information, please visit https://www.bece.asia/
MPIA members may participate in the BECE conference at a discounted price (Normal Price: USD120/pax, MPIA Member Price: USD85/pax), interested members may write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title BECE Conference and provide your name, designation, organization and phone number for registration by 31 May 2021.
SMART NATION EXPO & FORUM
The exhibition and conference will be held from 16th to 18th August 2021 at the Malaysia International Trade And Exhibition Centre with the theme “ACCELERATING THE DIGITAL ECONOMY”.
Kindly visit http://smartnationexpo.org/about-event.html for further information.
ASEAN Super 8 Announces New Date
9 to 11 November 2021
Webinar: Distributed Solar PV Development in Malaysia
Topic: Distributed Solar PV Development in Malaysia (Free Admission)
Date: 7 Jan 2021 (Thursday)
Time: 3-4 PM (GMT+8)
The webinar would help on:
- Interpretation of distributed solar PV development in Malaysia, and prediction of distributed solar future in 2021
- How inverters adapt to the currents of new high-power modules to achieve the lowest LCOE on your solar projects?
- Optimizing the Operation & Maintenance and performance management of Distributed Solar PV energy portfolio to maximize the efficiency, and Smart O&M Application in Malaysia under pandemic
- Ir. Nor Ziha Zainol Abidin, Head of Marketing, GSPARX, TNB
- Franck Constant, CEO, Constant Energy
- Ko Chuan Zhen, CEO & CO Founder, Plus Solar
- Anna Kang, Key Account Manager, Inverter Expert, Growatt
- Shantanu Sirsath, Technical Head-APAC, Growatt
- Chor Jack, Partner, Christopher & Lee Ong
For attendance, kindly register at https://zoom.com.cn/webinar/register/WN_-N411EDIQZ2RYPB1lpVYJw
Webinar: How to Maintain Sustainable Development of Solar Power in Malaysia
Topic: How to maintain sustainable development of solar power in Malaysia?
Date: 26 Nov 2020
Time: 3.00 pm
- Current RE/ Solar development in Malaysia: Malaysian Government’s incentives and initiatives, impact of FiT system, Net Energy Metering (NEM) scheme, grid load and capacity
- Main challenges faced by LSS PV projects developers, like restrictions on foreign equity shareholding, availability of land, grid connectivity, state Government approvals and etc.
- Detailed interpretation of key factors of investing a LSSPV project, differences and upcoming opportunities for local and international investors
- Forecast analysis on the optimization of solar power generation into the whole renewable energy mix? Future strategic plan for LSSPV bidding projects